The KW Suspensions Height Adjustable Spring kit for the Porsche 911(991) Carrera 2 & 2S enables the owner to lower their vehicle 15-35mm on the front axles and 15-35mm on the rear axles and retain suspension travel to handle maximum load and dynamic loads during driving. KW’s H.A.S. kit is compatible with the factory electronic Porsche suspension system adjustment (PASM). Not compatible with Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC).
Taken into consideration with each KW H.A.S. design are important characteristics such as quality and performance. We specifically design and engineer each vehicle application for the proper range of motion, min/max weight loads and min/max lowering. KW maintains all these requirements while retaining its performance handling characteristics.
New Kahn Design 23″ RS600 wheel for the new 2013 Range Rover. Available in Hyper Silver, Matte Black and Matte Gun Metal.
Deposits & Orders being taken for February production & shipping dates. Contact our sales team to get your set on order today!
HRE Performance wheels has added an all-new style to their popular Vintage Series of wheels, the 935. The HRE 935 was inspired by racecars of the ’70s with unlimited finishing options to make them truly unique.
· Aerospace-grade 6061-T6 forged aluminum for high strength-to-weight ratio
· ARP high strength stainless-steel fasteners. Ti hardware optional
· Backpad pocketing is standard to minimize unsprung mass and rotational inertia for maximum performance and handling
· CNC machined to custom specifications for your specific application
· OE TPMS and lug hardware compatible for ease of installation
Available in 18″, 19″ and 20″