- Audi A4 (2006-2008)
- Includes 12.25", 2-piece floating rotors
- Uses exsisting caliper with new mounting hardware
STaSIS brake systems are engineered to improve your stopping power under any condition. Our brakes, derived from race-winning technology, provide exceptional performance combined with consistency and durability you can rely on, corner after corner, stop after stop.
Engineered to provide superior response, control and pedal feel, our brake systems apply Alcon braking technology to your car, ensuring outstanding stopping power under any condition. Alcon’s race-winning technology, derived from the highest echelon of motorsport such as Formula 1 and the World Rally Championship, provides the following benefits:
- No more fade — Higher heat absorption and dispersion for shorter stops, turn after turn.
- No warping — Specially designed two-piece floating rotors for quiet, warp-free performance.
- Quicker reaction time — Short consistent pedal travel can save your life in a panic situation.
- Improved pedal feel — Firm confidence-inspiring brake pedal due to ultra-stiff calipers, differential piston sizing and stainless steel braided lines.
- Less weight — Enables shorter stops, quicker acceleration, improved steering feel and handling.
- Lower long-term maintenance costs — Cutting-edge design in a durable, low-cost system.
- Compatibility and ease of installation — Compatible with ABS and traction control systems with brake bias designed to ensure ultimate gripping power; all hardware is included to ensure a quick and seamless installation.
- 12.25", 2-piece floating rotors
- Stainless steel brake lines
- High-performance brake pads
- High-performance brake fluid
- Mounting hardware