- Available in 18"-24" sizing with widths from 5.0"-15" or more (ADV.1 3pc. Track Spec Technical Guide)
- Titanium fastener / lug bolt options
- Lightened inner / outer rim half options
- Available in any custom finish imagineable.
- Optional race prep package available for increased weight savings
Another industry design breakthrough by ADV.1, designed in early 2010 and released at the 2010 Sema show, the Track Spec line has since become one of, if not THE most sought after wheels on the market. Provides the combination of lightweight, high strength forged aluminum step lip rim halves with our deep concave forging profiles.
Featured on our 2011 Toyota Tundra Platinum project, the only Tundra in the world with 22" ADV.1 wheels (& a bunch of other goodies).
Contoured spoke profile gives the appearance of a larger diameter wheel which was previously lost in a step lip configuration. Eliminates the unavoidable water retention issue found on standard "flat lip" 3 piece wheels.
Available in deep concave configuration (Standard track spec forging) or our standard concave forging. Note: the deep concave forging is necessary in order to get the spoke design to come up over the step lip as advertised. The standard concave forging option will not have this feature and will be engineered in a more traditional step lip design.